There are many posts to this day I regret posting. Here are the top ten I most regret! Shout-out to Sporty Boa’s blog because I’m totally stealing Random Guy’s idea (with permission) where he did his 5 favorite and least favorite. I’m doing my 10 least favorite, because there are many. There will be a sequel for 10 favorite posts coming out on no specific date, along with the first part of my new fanfic, no specific date either, sometime soon though.
10. FanFic 1 Is Here! – This post was just bad idea’s and bad writing meshed together, one could argue all my posts are, but this was bad. So obviously there was a fancfiction in here. It was horribly written, rushed, and it only got one more continuation. I had a shout-out to Lucky Wing that horribly transitioned into a theory. Overall it gets a 3/10. At least I tried to give a decent post that had two things in it. To make mattes worse, I already used this theory!
9. I have no title – This post is short, but it is still rough. It is me basically forcing you guys to come up with a new series because I was so unable and so creatively drained I couldn’t even do a mini-story.
8. Sorry – Lame name, lame post. At least I know how to match! Another post where I say sorry, but do nothing about it. If I haven’t posted, I should at least give you something to read! There’s not much else to say because it was so short, but it was just bad.
7. #MyPopsona and Some News! – My actual popsona was not bad, so that’s not why it made it on this least. For one, I’m asking yet again for you to tell what to do. Also this is where I announced that Orange Shell was leaving our staff. She helped me so much in the beginning, and it was sad to see her leave.
6. Set Sail To See The New Ad! – For about 6 months when I was blogging, I thought I had to be very serious. It was so short, and the pictures took over everything. Just not some of my best work at all.
5. Ned Noodlehead=Spy Agent?!!! – This was easily the shortest theory I’ve ever written and it was just bland. It wasn’t interesting, it wasn’t detailed, it was just too short to enjoy and really was a horrible post.
4. IOTM’s and Reviews – This wasn’t horrible, but the reviews were bad and rushed. The main reason this post made it on our list, was because a meme I made that I posted there. If you have seen it I’m sorry, and if you find the post and see it, I’m also sorry.
3. A Story! – This is a golden example of times I never carried through with a plan. I had this big plan to make a story called Poptropi-tunnels, but it never went through and the post became irrevelant and useless.
2. Reality TV Island Guide – This was the epitome of my lameness. I tried to make myself seem smart, and well worded, I’m obviously not. There were no pictures in the guide at all. The entire opening, guide, and ending were in the same paragraph. It was bad, really bad.
1. do the miranda – This was horribly, rushed, and cringy. It shows my weird obsessions of the time the would make one question my humanity. I’m sorry I put you through that torture.
In all do honesty, reading through all my posts made me realize most aren’t bad, and they brought back a lot of great memories. Unfortunately, I clicked publish for these ten posts. I hope none of you remember these rough posts, and enjoy some of the better content I’ve produced. Bye! ~Smart Flame