10. Mystery Train I feel like this island gets no credit. It had a very interesting plot line and a surprise ending. It was truly a mystery that I loved and no one will ever forget. Eet deed not end ze right way. Eet ees so unfair, I eem so mad! AAAHH! FRENCHIE HAS PLANNED TO STEAL THE BLOG! Leave Now Frenchie! I eem leeveeng! Phew, well we even got a visit from one of the least popular villains who was certainly a very bad villain, and one of the reasons I love this island so much!
9. Lunar Colony This was truly a very awesome island. It was kind of scary, but very weird, unknown and it was quite an amazing ending. The crystal stones created a mystical and mysterious presence on the island. It even strayed away from the typical plot lines because it had no real villain, which is uncommon in Poptropica especially at that time. Overall an amazing island!
8. Shrink Ray The art on this island was amazing. I loved the story, and the whole concept of being shruken was fascinating. How they included household items in the story in such creative ways was genius. This island was definetly a pioneer in the thick plot lines we see in Poptropica islands today.Overall this was such an amazing island.
7. Back Lot What an underrated island. First of all of the challenges you do are fun, hard, and interesting. Also you only make a movie with only one of the greatest Poptropica producers (behind Perfect Sky). I loved the play on an old western movie, King Kong, Wizard of Oz, and so on. Overall this island just wasn’t recognized as an amazing, despite it being amazing.
6. Counterfeit This island introduced one of the most notorious in Poptropica’s history: Black Widow. I loved the French theme, and who could forget balloon boy? The exciting island was one of the least popular original Poptropica islands. Although it was not a personal favorite, I realized that it was so unpopular, and that it was a pretty good island, so I realized that it was underrated.
5. Timmy Failure I already know that I will be getting at least one comment on this one. To me this was the best sponsered island, and overall the Stephen Pastis art was seen throughout the island as much as in the book. I also loved how he took credit for everything lol.
4. Mocktropica Overall this island was awesome! I loved the eccentric personalities of the safety, financial, and head creative supervisors. It was so creative and I loved how it broke the 4th wall. I loved the art and the backrounds. The whole concept of the island was amazing
3. Game Show I loved every single game you had to play and especially the Wipe-out like game called Kerplunk. I loved how Poptropica took a fun twist on robots taking over the world and combined it with game shows. I loved how the robots kind of looked like humans, but mainly had a new cool design than the typically Poptropica. Overall the plot line was really interesting and I loved the concept with the robot builder.
2. Mission Atlantis episode 3 This island combined mystery, aliens, extinct (Not any more) animals, and a massive sunken flying ship. I loved the mysterious feeling throughout the island. The deeper you got the scarier it got, but more interesting every second. The art was immaculate and the concept was irreplaceable. Also the creepy messages you got only made it better. Overall this island was amazing.
1. Twisted Thicket I loved the magical forest idea. I loved the art designs and concept designs for all of the forest creatures. The Elf Queen was so cool and I loved how the enemy was urban development. This is easily the most underrated island ever. The creature’s powers were so well thought of and they were so well designed. Overall I loved this island!
Thanks for reading the first Top Ten Of The Month Poptropica Style. Be sure to read my guest post on TCPB and Thanks for being awesome! Be sure to keep playing Poptropica. -Smart Flame